Last revision date: 12.20
Syncfree may collect information from you in connection with your use of the Site and/or your use, in any manner, of the production music and/or other content on the Site (“Content”), including, without limitation, the following information:
- If you elect to become a registered user of Site and establish an account with Syncfree , you will be required to create a username and password (together, the “User ID”) and provide the following personal information, including, but not limited to: your name, your company’s name, your email address, mailing address, country and phone number.
- If you enter into a license agreement with Syncfree , you may also provide additional information at your election, which may include, your specific location, contacts, your project titles, invoices and billing information.
- When you access or use the Site on one or more devices, request information from Syncfree, sign-up for the Syncfree email list, access an offer that Syncfree may provide, fill out a survey, request customer support or otherwise contact Syncfree in any way, Syncfree may collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the email address, postal address, and telephone or mobile number you may provide in connection with such activity.
THIRD PARTY AND SOCIAL AFFILIATES
When you login, access, or otherwise connect the Site to or through a social media or other third-party service (e.g., YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, etc.), Syncfree may collect certain information about you from that service, including your email address, telephone number, birthdate, user ID or username, and password associated with that service. Subject to choices you have made in your registration with, and privacy settings on, such social media or other third-party services, Syncfree may also receive information about you, such as your public profile information, photos, pages you have “liked”, and other account and profile data.
When you publicly post or share comments, content or other information in connection with Syncfree, the Site, and/or the Content on a social media platform and/or other third-party service, Syncfree may collect information about you that accompanies such posts, including your user ID, or username, email address, and avatar. Syncfree may use a variety of technologies such as web beacons, pixel tags, log files, local shared objects, application program interfaces, software development kits, or other technologies to automatically collect certain non-identifiable, anonymized, and/or aggregated information that cannot be used on its own to identify you personally. For example, the information Syncfree may automatically collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Technical and device information, including your browser or device type, unique identifier of any of your computer(s), mobile device(s), or other device(s) used to access or use the Site, IP address, MAC address, mobile device model, mobile device operating system and streaming URL.
- Usage information, including the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Sites that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site, the number of times you return to the Site, other Site or app usage data (such as when you link to a third-party service), and emails or other communications that you open, forward or click-through to our Site, and your interaction with songs, playlists and/or other and related audiovisual content, including, without limitation, the Content you stream and/or download, any Content you add to a project, any Content you request a license for and any and all information provided on any such license. If you access your Syncfree account on multiple devices or browsers, Syncfree may associate your usage information across one or more devices with your account.
- Location information, when you access or use the Site, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with the Site (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address, where Syncfree is permitted by applicable law.
Syncfree may also use third-party service providers to support the Site, better understand how you are using the Site, deliver and improve the Site and related content, personalize your experience, communicate with you and respond to and process your requests and orders, and help Syncfree serve more personalized advertising to you on the Site and third-party sites and apps. Some of these third parties may use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, application program interfaces, or software development kits to receive, collect, and store information about you.
Syncfree uses “cookies” to give you the ability to easily sign in to our services. Cookies are a necessary part of web browsing, HTTP cookies help us give you more personal, convenient website visits. Cookies let us remember you, your website logins, shopping cart, etc If you wish, you can always decline cookies by changing the settings on your browser.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
To analyze and improve our products, sites, and services, we process personal data for the following purposes:
- To enhance your experience and provide you with customized content and messaging on the Site, including providing you with personalized content, recommendations about what you might enjoy, and to identify and link to your account across devices that you may use to access the Site;
- To provide you with personalized offers and advertising on and off the Site, including via email, push notifications, or across other websites, mobile applications, devices, social media or third-party services that you use;
- To provide, optimize, measure, or improve the Site, Content, videos, operations and/or technologies used in connection therewith;
- To use your data in an aggregated or de-identified format for analytical, demographic, marketing, or other similar purposes;
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may in our sole discretion violate our policies or be illegal;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Syncfree; and,
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
Syncfree may also use your personal information, in good faith, for compliance with applicable laws and protection of Syncfree’s legitimate business interests and legal rights, including, but not limited to, use in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and investigative purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation).
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Syncfree is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. If you are visiting the Site from outside the United States, you are hereby notified that the information we collect through the Site will be processed in the United States. Syncfree does not represent or warrant that the Site is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction, country, or territory other than the United States. By using the Site, you acknowledge and consent to the transfer and processing of your personal data in the United States as described in this Policy. Please note that the data protection laws and regulations applicable to your personal data transferred to the United States may be different from the laws in your country of residence.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PROFILES
Syncfree may use technology that allows it to recognize you so that you do not need to log-in to your account each time you use the Site. If you no longer want Syncfree to identify you in this manner, you can log-out of your account on the applicable device. You understand that if you allow others to access your Syncfree account, they will be able to view and modify any profiles, projects, playlists, and any other setting associated with your account. As the account holder, you are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account, as well as the usage by those with whom you allow shared access.
YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
Syncfree provides you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding its collection, use and sharing of your information in connection with the Site. In accordance with applicable law, such controls and choices may include:
Opt-In Preferences. When you register for the Site, you may choose to receive emails from Syncfree with updates, offers, and other information related to your account with Syncfree . If you do not want to receive such emails, please ensure that the box allowing for the delivery of such notification is unchecked or click on the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email. Even if you unsubscribe from receiving such marketing emails, Syncfree may still send you transactional emails or other communications relating to your account, orders, or inquiries.
Syncfree adheres to the DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising. You may choose not to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers, by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) opt-out page at http://www.aboutads.info/choices , or the DAA’s AppChoices tool at http://youradchoices.com/appchoices
On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
Changing your online tracking or advertising preferences will not impact collection, use, or sharing of information by Syncfree for other purposes, such as those relating to the access, processing, fulfillment or delivery of the Content.
THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, LINKS AND PLUG-INS
PERSONAL DATA OF CHILDREN
The Site is not intended for children, nor is it targeted or marketed to children. If you’re under the age of 18 please do not enter any information on this site. If we discover that a visitor under the age of 13 has entered information on the Site, we will delete such information in accordance with applicable law.